Here’s the thing about being Very Inspiring… apparently I am!
Emily at BumblesBooks nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! Wasn’t that nice of her? She writes about books and writing and editing and reading and new vocabulary words (like petrichor). If you like those kinds of things, go see what she has to say! You may just find yourself feeling very inspired.
This is what the Very Inspiring Blogger award is about:
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you. (check)
2. List the rules and display the award. (done)
3. Describe three things that have inspired you recently.
4. Share seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate a few other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
6. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (of course I’m following BumblesBooks!)
Three things that have inspired me recently //
These people, this place. Seeing RACK always does the best things for my soul. R, A, C and I went canoeing in Canada and it was a beautiful, refreshing time. Then we watched K marry the love of his life. These friends of mine are inspiring.
This lady, her words. Whenever I’m looking for the inspiration to create, I read something Elora Nicole has written. I’m never sorry. It always does the trick! She even inspired me to start an art journal! (You can be inspired by Elora, too! Click on the picture to receive a weekly newsletter!)
I’ve been reading Isaiah for the past week or so and I’m inspired by our good God. The Israelites get themselves into some sticky situations, some of which have some pretty unfortunate circumstances. But always and forever God is around to redeem them. To listen and forgive and love and restore. He is building up and bringing back. Always. Which is as inspiring as it gets.
Seven facts about myself //
1. I’ve been dying my hair for almost half my life.
2. I’ve always wanted to work in a library. For obvious, book-smell reasons.
3. My love language is words of affirmation. Which makes awards like this so… dare I say, inspiring.
4. Every paying job I’ve ever had has been working with kids/youth. Except the one day I spent working a McDonalds drive thru.
5. I really enjoy goats.
6. I lost my first tooth at my first concert. LeAnn Rimes opened for Alan Jackson.
7. The first thing I always want to eat when I arrive in the United States of America is Taco Bell.
Samantha at Defeating the Dragons. Samantha is passionate and articulate. She makes me think and she is brave. She is a Very Inspiring Blogger.